INFINITI of Oxnard Serving Camarillo, CA
INFINITI SPECIAL DEALS AND OFFERS
Inventory for Sale
Find your next car or SUV at your local INFINITI dealer, INFINITI of Oxnard. You’ll discover great prices on your favorite models, like the INFINITI Q50 or the INFINITI QX60. Discover many reasons to shop close to home for your new ride.
- Convenient location close to where you live and work
- Flexible terms on in-house financing
- Certified technicians with experience on INFINITI technology
Give us a call or stop by to see the current inventory on our brand-new vehicles as well as used models.
Schedule a Test Drive at INFINITI of Oxnard
Get behind the wheel of your favorite INFINITI model and see how it feels. A test drive at INFINITI of Oxnard is the best way to decide which vehicle is the best fit for you.
Financing an INFINITI of Oxnard Model
Get approved for Financing right here at INFNITI of Oxnard where our finance department will help you find the right loan for your budget and financial goals. Choose your terms and monthly payments based on your needs. You can even get started by filling out the online application.
Visiting from Camarillo
Start out on Burnley Street going west and take the first left onto Carmen Dr for about a half mile. Merge onto US-101 N toward Ventura and travel about 5 miles. Take Exit 60 and turn slightly left onto Auto Center Dr where your destination will be on the right.
Vehicle Service Team
Take care of your INFINITI for years of use with regular service. The service department at INFINITI of Oxnard provides a full range of services for routine maintenance as recommended by the manufacturer.
- Standard oil and filter change
- Battery testing and replacement
- Tire tread check and air pressure testing
- Wheel alignment
We’ll help you keep your vehicle in prime shape. When something does go wrong or a worn part needs replaced, you can count on us to get the job done right and quickly to get you back on the road. We diagnose the issue and provide an estimate for the time and cost of repairs for your peace of mind.
Sights in Camarillo
Camarillo started out a as a railroad town and grew slowly until World War II when an air force base was built, which would later become the Camarillo Airport. The town was mostly agricultural until the Ventura Freeway was built in the 1950s, which made access to other areas much easier. Today, this bustling city has a lot to offer residents and visitors.
- Santa Susana Depot Museum and Model Railroad – This old depot turned museum tells the story of early settlers and has been kept in its original state for an authentic piece of history.
- Strathearn Historical Park and Museum – Spend time walking the lovely grounds or rent the wedding chapel for a special event.
- Sycamore Park Disc Golf Course – Spend the afternoon at this park, which includes barbeques, picnic tables, climbing wall, disc golf and more.
- Ronald Reagan Presidential Library and Museum – Learn the story of this US President at the museum, which houses numerous artifacts of Reagan’s acting and political career.