INFINITI of Oxnard Serving Thousand Oaks, CA
INFINITI SPECIAL DEALS AND OFFERS
Inventory for Sale
Upgrade your current vehicle to a brand-new INFINITI at your local Thousand Oaks INFINITI dealer, INFINITI of Oxnard. Find fabulous deals and exceptional customer service at your local dealership. You’ll discover numerous advantages of shopping close to home.
- Located close to where you work and play
- Flexible terms and rates with finance department
- Experienced service technicians trained on INFINITI vehicles
Give us a call or stop by the dealership to see the current inventory of new and pre-owned models.
Schedule a Test Drive at INFINITI of Oxnard
Get behind the wheel of the INFINITI Q50 or see how the QX60 fits your lifestyle. Stop in for a test drive at INFINITI of Oxnard to find out which model is meant for you.
Financing an INFINITI of Oxnard Model
Come in and let us help you finance your dream car. We offer a variety of loans to fit almost every budget. You can even go online and fill out the application for faster results or give us a call with any questions you might have.
Visiting from Thousand Oaks
Start out on E Thousand Oaks Blvd going northwest for about a half mile. Turn left onto S Rancho Rd and merge onto US-101 toward Ventura. Travel for almost 17 miles and take Exit 60 and turn slightly left onto Auto Center Drive. Your destination will be on the right.
Vehicle Service Team
Keep your INFINITI running like a dream with regular service for tasks like oil changes. The service department at INFINITI of Oxnard is ready and waiting to serve you with a full range of regular maintenance tasks.
- Battery testing and replacement
- Brake inspection
- Wheel alignment
- Fluid check and refill
When it’s time to replace a worn part, you can rely on the service department at INFINITI of Oxnard. The technicians are certified and experienced on INFINITI systems and use genuine OEM parts to ensure lasting results and optimal performance. We will work hard to get you back on the road as quickly as possible.
Sights in Thousand Oaks
Named after the many oak trees in the area, Thousand Oaks is part of the Greater Los Angeles area. First inhabited by Spanish explorers and later Norwegian residents, this city became popular in the 1900s for Hollywood where multiple movies have been made. Today, there is plenty to enjoy here for people of all ages.
- The Lakes at Thousand Oaks – Enjoy shopping and dining as well as pampering yourself at this destination, which offers dozens of stores and eateries.
- Stagecoach Inn Museum – Learn about the rich history of the area with permanent and temporary exhibits as well as special events that take you back to a different era.
- Rancho Potrero Community Equestrian Center – See the lovely scenery on miles of trails while horseback riding.
- Janss Marketplace – Enjoy patio dining, fine dining, indoor and outdoor shopping as well as special events at this marketplace located on the corner of Hillcrest Drive and Moorpark Road right in Thousand Oaks